- About Us
- Action Plans
- Common Invasives Info
- Hike Pono
- Hoike Little Fire Ant Activity
- Join OISC Email List
- News & Updates
- Oahu Native Plant Sources on O’ahu
- OISC in the Media
- OISC Lyon Arboretum Volunteer Trip
- OISC Plant ID Activity
- OISC Reports
- OISC Strategic Plan
- On-Demand Webinars
- Outreach & Education
- Pūpūkea-Paumalu Volunteer Trip
- Print Materials
- Private Property Surveys
- Report A Pest
- Schedule of Events
- Target Pests
- Test form
- Watershed Curriculum
- What You Can Do to Help Stop the Silent Invasion
- Where We Work
- Who We Are
- Worksheets & Games
- OISC IS HIRING!
- DEVIL WEED CREW CHALLENGE 2022! Begins August 1st, 2022.
- OISC is now hiring!
- OISC IS HIRING FOR FIELD CREW!
- HISAM 2022 – Hawaii Invasive Species Awareness Month
- BOLO LIST
- ROD ON OʻAHU
- February is HISAM 2021
- JOIN THE DEVIL WEED CREW
- October Is Stop The Ant Month in Hawai‘i
- OISC Outreach & Education
- OISC IS HIRING!!
- DID YOU RECEIVE A PEST ALERT POSTCARD IN THE MAIL?
- Congressman Ed Case Introduces Measures to Combat Invasive Species in Hawaii
- ARE YOU GETTING BITTEN OR STUNG IN YOUR YARD?
- FOURTH DETECTION OF RAPID ʻŌHIʻA DEATH ON O‘AHU
- Rapid ʻŌhiʻa Death Detected on Oʻahu
- LITTLE FIRE ANT FOUND AT 2 MORE WINDWARD OAHU LOCATIONS
- Agricultural Snail Survey Internships for Oahu High School Students
- Second Windward Little Fire Ant Infestation Found in Ahuimanu
- Little Fire Ants Found in Kāneʻohe
- Aggresive ROD Fungus Confirmed on Kaua‘i
- Naio Thrips
- Happy New Year!!
- Free Training for Land-Based Tour Operators!!
- Spot the Ant, Stop the Ant Hawaii!!
- CRB found in Waimanalo
- Hawaii Invasive Species Awareness Month 2018
- Do You Have Little Fire Ant?
- The New 643-PEST App is Here!!
- State Budget Hearing: March 29th
- HISC Awards Recognize Local Heroes in the Fight Against Invasive Species
- HISAW 2017 Video Contest
- OISC Limited Edition “15 Years of Mālama ‘Āina Shirts
- OCTOBER IS “SPOT THE ANT, STOP THE ANT MONTH”
- Public Hearings for Rapid ʻŌhiʻa Death Quarantine Rule
- SHOW YOUR ‘ŌHI‘A LOVE!
- HISAW 2016 Awards Ceremony
- HISAW 2016 Student Videos
- Bill to help remove feral ungulates from native forests.
- Hawaii Invasive Species Awareness Week 2016
- The second monitoring survey found no little fire ants in Mililani-Mauka
- Dengue Fever Outbreak on Hawaii Island
- September is “Spot the Ant, Stop the Ant Month” in Hawaii
- Rapid Ohia Death
- Cane ti (Tibouchina herbacea) video
- OISC Monthly Report for June 2015
- Sick ohia trees? How to report suspected Ohia Wilt/Rapid Ohia Death
- Earth Month 2015 at Manoa Public Library
- State takes action against group on ant-infested land in Waimanalo
- OISC has extended the application date for 3 Invasive Species Field Associate positions to April 4th!
- Department of Land & Natural Resources releases the State’s top ten worst invasive species.
- Department of Land & Natural Resources news release about aquatic invasives.
- 2015 Hawaii Water Workshops
- O’ahu Invasive Species Workshop; Feb 25th 6pm-8:30pm
- The Oahu Invasive Species Committee is currently recruiting for the OISC Manager position.
- How can you participate in HISAW 2015? Here are 5 easy things you can do…
- Request for student artwork and short essays to be featured at the HISAW 2015 Awards Ceremony!
- Lawmakers Hear Testimony About the Invasive Species Issues in Hawaii.
- Volunteer Opportunity with DLNR; Saturday, Jan. 3rd at Kawainui Marsh
- Good news! “From August to November, trap captures decreased by as much as 50 percent, said Rob Curtiss, incident commander of the coconut rhinoceros beetle eradication program.”
- Mele Kalikimaka a me Hau’oli Makahiki Hou!!
- Oahu Invasive Species Committee Field Crew; Working camp trip to fight devil weed in Kahuku.
- New detection of coconut rhinoceros beetle in Mililani creates the fourth buffer zone on Oahu!
- Stay Away LFA!
- “The state of devil weed (Chromolaena odorata) in Hawai’i”
- OISC is hiring for Invasive Species Field Associate I: Closing date 09-19-2014
- OISC Volunteer Trip to Lyon Arboretum: September 13th, 2014
- Benefits of Devil Weed (AKA Siam Weed) Removal in Australia
- Volunteer Trip for August POSTPONED TO 8/23 DUE TO WEATHER.
- Little Fire Ant
- Cane Tibouchina (Cane Ti)
- Devil Weed
- Coconut Rhinoceros Beetle
- Cape Ivy
- Ruby Grass
- Saving the Native Forest Video
- Glory Bush
- Pampas Grass
- Himalayan Blackberry
- Coqui Frog
- Big, Bad Weeds
- OISC Wins Award